Friday, September 9, 2011

Finals

The Year of 2012 will be the one of the best years of my life, because that year is my

Graduation. I’m so excited for this high school season to be over and kind of sad that it

Going to be. The reasons for this is because that I won’t be able to see my friends as much

As I do but I want school to be over so I don’t have to go to classes anymore and be in so

Of the boring classes I got this year. Also the last year for high school sports like

Basketball and rugby, I love playing rugby with Maggie, we don’t win that much games

But that doesn’t matter because we all just love the sport, hitting the rucks, throwing a

Nice dummy pass, getting a nice tackle, attending a nice maul and being part of a big

 Scrum, this year may be my last year of rugby with Princess Margret Secondary School

But it won’t be my last time playing on the pitch. This year I didn’t get that bad of classes,

Peer tutoring grade 9s and 10s in physical education which should be a blast. Also I got

English lit, the Sword fights, plays, field trips and the pranks we do in that class, I’m so

Pumped to be in that class, Mrs. Searcy is a awesome teacher to have, she gives us coffee

and hot chocolate when we have her in the morning which is awesome because it helps

me with my thinking, I think. English with Mr. Van Camp should be fun because of the

Teacher, Physical education is always fun. Graduation, I cant wait to be done school, I

Can’t wait for my name to be called at the grad ceremony, which would take a big load of my shoulders.  

No comments:

Post a Comment